I’ve helped build companies, create new jobs, and turn around struggling businesses that lost their way, had poor leadership, or no focus. I’d like to bring those skills to Onondaga County.
for Onondaga County
Onondaga deserves more. More growth. More opportunity. More accountablilty from our leadership. And a commitment to reclaim its place as a high-energy, powerful, creative and can-do community.
Meet Joe Paduda
I’m a family man who lives in Skaneateles with my wife of 30-years, Deb. I graduated from Syracuse University and still bleed orange. I’m a successful business person and consultant, working in health care and insurance. I’ve helped build companies, create new jobs, and turn around struggling businesses that lost their way, had poor leadership, or no focus. I’d like to bring those skills to Onondaga County. I’m a outdoorsman, hunter, and fisherman, committed to boosting our business environment while ensuring our air stays clear and our water pure. LEARN MORE
My priorities are your priorities.
- Advancing Onondaga and leading progress
- Promoting jobs and economic development
- Supporting agriculture and our farmers
- Preserving good healthcare
- Protecting Onondaga Lake and the Skaneateles & Otisco Lake watersheds
- Addressing local infrastructure and traffic issues
- Reclaiming our civic pride as a high-energy, creative, can-do community
- Restoring leadership accountability to voters
Don’t see what’s important to you? Send me your priorities for Onondaga County via the form below